AL-LAD, or 6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide, is a semi-synthethic alkaloid of the lysergamide famiy. AL-LAD is a structural analogue of lysergic acid, with an N,N-diethylamide functional group bound to RN of the chemical structure. This core polycyclic structure is an indole derivative, and has tryptamine and phenethylamine groups embedded within it.
AL-LAD’s structure contains a bicyclic hexahydroindole fused to a bicyclic quinoline group (nor-lysergic acid). AL-LAD does not contain a methyl group substituted at R6 of its nor-lysgeric acid skeleton, this is represented by the nor- prefix. Instead, AL-LAD is substituted at R6 with an allyl group containing a methylene bridge bound to a vinyl substituent. At carbon 8 of the quinoline a N,N-diethyl carboxamide is bound.
AL-LAD is a chiral compound with two stereocenters at R5 and R8. AL-LAD, also called (+)-D-AL-LAD, has an absolute configuration of (5R, 8R). The three other stereoisomers of AL-LAD do not have psychoactive properties.
AL-LAD 150mg Blotters can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that AL-LAD 150mg Blotters is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
AL-LAD 150mg Blotters is not for human consumption.
Why Buy AL-LAD 150mg Blotters From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat…ask any questions, if you’re unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence