ETH-LAD, or 6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide, is a semi-synthethic alkaloid of the lysergamide famiy. ETH-LAD is a structural analogue of lysergic acid with an N,N-diethylamide functional group bound to RN of the chemical structure. This core polycyclic structure is an indole derivative and has tryptamine and phenethylamine groups embedded within it.
ETH-LAD’s structure contains a bicyclic hexahydroindole fused to a bicyclic quinoline group (nor-lysergic acid).
ETH-LAD does not contain a methyl group substituted at R6 of its nor-lysgeric acid skeleton; this is represented by the nor- prefix. Instead, ETH-LAD is substituted at R6 with an ethyl group. At carbon 8 of the quinoline, a N,N-diethyl carboxamide is bound.
ETH-LAD is a chiral compound with two stereocenters at R5 and R8. ETH-LAD, also called (+)-D-ETH-LAD, has an absolute configuration of (5R, 8R).
Not for human consumption.
Must be over 18 to purchase.
ETH-LAD can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
Please ensure that ETH-LAD is NOT controlled in the country/state to which you wish it to be delivered.
ETH-LAD is not for human consumption.
Why Buy ETH-LAD From Us?
- We are a long established and trusted supplier of Research Chemicals
- 24 hour Live Chat…ask any questions, if you’re unsure of anything at all
- Various Payment options to suit your needs
- We offer Same-Day shiping, provided you order before 4pm CET
- Our customers leave genuine reviews which allow you to buy with confidence