Buy Bactroban, Mupirocin without prescription
Bactroban Cream is used for treating skin infections. Bactroban Cream is an antibacterial. It works by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive. This is one of the best . It is suggested, however, that mupirocin not be used for extended periods of time, or indiscriminately, as resistance does develop, and could, if it becomes widespread, destroy mupirocin’s value as a treatment for MRSA . It may also result in overgrowth of non-susceptible organisms.
What is the most important information I should know about bactroban?
• Use this medication for the full amount of time prescribed by your doctor or as recommended in the package even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely healed.
• Avoid your eyes, nose, mouth, and lips when applying bactroban. If medication gets in any of these areas, wash with water.
• Watch for signs of improvement in 3 to 5 days. If your condition gets worse or does not improve, see your doctor.
What is bactroban?
• Mupirocin is an antibiotic. bactroban prevents bacteria from growing on your skin.
• bactroban is used to treat infections of the skin such as impetigo.
• bactroban may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Who should not use bactroban?
• Do not use bactroban if you have ever had an allergic reaction to it.
• You may not be able to use bactroban if you have a very large open wound. This medication contains polyethylene glycol, which may cause damage to your kidneys if too much product is absorbed through your skin.
• bactroban is in the FDA pregnancy category B. This means that it is unlikely to harm an unborn baby. Do not use bactroban without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
• bactroban passes into breast milk and may affect a nursing infant. Do not use bactroban without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Store Bactroban Cream at or below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Do not freeze. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bactroban Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.